A Tale of Two Cities / Charles Dickens ; with appendixes and notes by D.K. Swan.
- Additional Title(s):
A Tale of Two Cities
- London : Longmans, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 533 p. : ill., maps ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 55Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- "Maps of London and Paris by Richard Shirley Smith on pp. viii-ix; illustrated with four line drawings of standing male figures."--Moss.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 55
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original illustrated wrappers.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Executions and executioners -- Fiction.Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799 -- Fiction.French fiction -- England -- London.London (England) -- History -- 18th century -- Fiction.Longmans -- Publisher.Lookalikes -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction.
Wood engravings -- 1964.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.