Water and life / Lorus & Margery Milne ; drawings by Kenneth Gosner.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Atheneum, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 275 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 57Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 57
Includes bibliographical references (p. 259-263) and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original dark blue cloth, with dust jacket. "This copy of Water & Life was sent to Shirley Smith by the London publisher Andre Deutsch with the commission to design a new dust jacket for a contemplated British edition. Shirley Smith's design was printed in proof and he put it on this copy of the New York edition. The Deutsch edition was never released. Shirley Smith's copy with his studio library ex libris."--Moss.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Shirley Smith, Richard -- Bookplate.Water-supply.
- Dust jackets (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.