A book for all seasons : readings for every day of the year from the works of Thomas More / arranged by E.E. Reynolds.
- Springfield, Ill. : Templegate Publishers, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 178 p. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 62Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- "Wood engraving by Richard Shirley Smith [portrait of Sir Thomas More; Bain no. 70] here used as a frontispiece rather than on the cover. Originally this title was published as The Heart of Thomas More, London: Burns & Oates, Ltd., 1966."--Moss.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 62
Bain, I. Wood engravings of Richard Shirley Smith, 70
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original blue cloth, with dust jacket.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
"The main emphasis in making the selection has been on More's teaching on religion and the life of the spirit, devotion to the Blessed Sacrament, the transience of human life, the study of the Scriptures, and our dependence on the Grace of God."--Dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Meditations.More, Thomas, Saint, 1478-1535.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.