Turner, Roy, 1927-, Small corner , c1966
- Small corner / Roy Turner.
- London : Dennis Dobson, c1966.
- Physical Description:
- 220 p. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 81Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- "The story is of a small boy in a Welsh mining town where poverty and disease, unemployment and tragedy are commonplaces. Not a very promising basis for a happy book, but through the eyes of Pete Davies all these have an accepted place in the order of things are well balanced by the simple pleasure life and the joy he finds in his dog, his parents, his mountains and his friends Bella and David Roberts the sailor."--Dust jacket flap.
"Jacket design by Richard Shirley Smith."--Dust jacket flap.
Story of a small boy in a Welsh mining town where poverty, disease, unemployment and tragedy are balanced by the simple pleasures of life.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 81
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in brown book cloth with dust jacket.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Dobson, Dennis -- Publisher.
- Dust jackets (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.