Colvin, Howard Montagu, The history of the King's works, 1963-
- The history of the King's works.
- London, H. M. Stationery Off., 1963-
- Physical Description:
- 6 v. illus., plates (part col.) maps, plans (part fold.) and portfolio (4 fold. plans (part col.) 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA961 C64 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- This work was commissioned in 1951 by the Ministry of Public Building and Works under its earlier name: Ministry of Works.
- v. 1-2. The Middle Ages, by R. A. Brown, H. M. Colvin and A. J. Taylor.--[v. 2A] Plans.-- v. 3. 1485-1660 (part I) by H.M. Colvin, D.R. Ransome and J. Summerson.--v.4. 1485-1660 (part II)-- v. 5. 1660-1782 by H.M. Colvin, J.M. Crook, K. Downes and J. Newman--v.6. 1782-1851 by J.M. Crook and M. H. Port.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Great Britain -- History.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers.