IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Colvin, Howard Montagu, The history of the King's works, 1963-
The history of the King's works.
- London, H. M. Stationery Off., 1963-
- Physical Description:
- 6 v. illus., plates (part col.) maps, plans (part fold.) and portfolio (4 fold. plans (part col.) 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA961 C64 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- This work was commissioned in 1951 by the Ministry of Public Building and Works under its earlier name: Ministry of Works.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Great Britain -- History.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers.
- v. 1-2. The Middle Ages, by R. A. Brown, H. M. Colvin and A. J. Taylor.--[v. 2A] Plans.-- v. 3. 1485-1660 (part I) by H.M. Colvin, D.R. Ransome and J. Summerson.--v.4. 1485-1660 (part II)-- v. 5. 1660-1782 by H.M. Colvin, J.M. Crook, K. Downes and J. Newman--v.6. 1782-1851 by J.M. Crook and M. H. Port.