Vaughan Williams, Ursula, Metamorphoses , 1966
- Metamorphoses : a novel / by Ursula Vaughan Williams.
- London : Duckworth, 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 190 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 82Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- "Engraving by Richard Shirley Smith (uncredited) [Bain no. 77] used for dust jacket and frontispiece ... Bain lists this title as published in 1965 and assigns the number 77 to Shirley Smith's 'Daphne' pearwood engraving. This must be an error because the first edition of Vaughan William's Metamorphoses was published in 1966 and is so listed here."--Moss.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 81
Bain, I. Wood engravings of Richard Shirley Smith, 77
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original yellow cloth, with dust jacket.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Duckworth -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1966.
Dust jackets (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.