Horne, R. H. (Richard H.), 1802-1884, Memoirs of a London doll , 1967
- Memoirs of a London doll / written by herself ; edited by Mrs. Fairstar, otherwise Mr Richard Henry Horne ; with an introduction and notes by Margery Fisher ; with four illustrations by Margaret Gillies, and additional decorations by Richard Shirley Smith.
- New York : Macmillan, 1967.
- Physical Description:
- xxx, 143 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 86Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- The text (p. -126) is a reprint of the 1846 edition; title pages includes original imprint: London, J. Cundall, 1846.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 86
Bain, I. Wood engravings of Richard Shirley Smith, 116-131
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original white book cloth, over-printed to duplicate the dust jacket; with dust jacket.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Dolls -- Fiction.
- Wood engravings -- 1967.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.