IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Garland , 
Garland : a little anthology of poetry and engravings / [compiled by Francis Warner].
- Cambridge : Golden Head Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 23 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 87Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- Date of publication from Moss.
"Limited edition of 275 copies. Includes Shirley Smith's engraving "The Candle" on page 15 [Bain no. 133]."--Moss.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 87
Bain, I. Wood engravings of Richard Shirley Smith, 133
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original green wrappers.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry.Golden Head Press -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1968.
- Poems: Twilight time / by Samuel Palmer
- Ancre sunshine / by Edmund Blunden
- I saw a shining lady / by Francis Warner
- Budgerigar / by Christopher Hassall
- On Llangynidr Bridge / by Laurence Whistler
- That other country / by Edward Storey.
- Engravings: Pecken Wood (etching) / by Graham Sutherland
- Ideal pastoral life (lithograph) / by Edward Calvert
- The candle (wood-engraving) / by Richard Shirley Smith
- Feather (wood-engraving) / by Thomas Bewick
- Moon and trees (wood-engraving) / by Raymond Lister
- Shepherd (wood engraving) / by Charlton Nesbit.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.