The poems of Percy Bysshe Shelley / selected, edited, and introduced by Stephen Spender ; illustrated with wood engravings by Richard Shirley Smith.
- Norwalk, Conn. : Easton Press, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 313 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 94Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- "Collector's Library of Famous Editions. Reprint (probably run with the Heritage Club edition) on cream-white vellum-finish paper from the Finch-Pruyn Mill of Glen Falls, New York. Printed and bound by Lake Book, John F. Cuneo Co., Melrose Park, IL. ..."--Moss.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 94
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's gilt-stamped full maroon leather, embossed with a floral pattern designed by George Herrick, gold moiré silk endpapers, satin marker ribbon and gilt edges. Has laid in the publisher's "Notes from the archives," (4 p.), describing the present work.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- 19th century.
- Wood engravings -- 1974/
YCBA Collections Search
Shelley, Percy Bysshe, 1792-1822, The poems of Percy Bysshe Shelley , 1974
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.