Artwriting, nation, and cosmopolitanism in Britain : the 'Englishness' of English art theory since the eighteenth century / Mark A. Cheetham.
- Additional Title(s):
'Englishness' of English art theory since the eighteenth century
- Farnham, Surrey, England ; Ashgate, c2012.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 182 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7485.G7 C49 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics, British.Art criticism -- Great Britain.Nationalism and art -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Cheetham, Mark A. (Mark Arthur), 1954-, Artwriting, nation, and cosmopolitanism in Britain , c2012