Artwriting, nation, and cosmopolitanism in Britain : the 'Englishness' of English art theory since the eighteenth century / Mark A. Cheetham.
- Additional Title(s):
'Englishness' of English art theory since the eighteenth century
- Farnham, Surrey, England ; Ashgate, c2012.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 182 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7485.G7 C49 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics, British.Art criticism -- Great Britain.Nationalism and art -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Cheetham, Mark A. (Mark Arthur), 1954-, Artwriting, nation, and cosmopolitanism in Britain , c2012