Pierse, Simon, Australian art and artists in London 1950-1965 , 2012
Australian art and artists in London 1950-1965 : an antipodean summer / Simon Pierse.
- Additional Title(s):
- Farnham, Surrey, UK, England ; Ashgate, 2012.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 274 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7400.2 .P53 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 251-263) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Australian -- 20th century.Artists -- Australia.Expatriate artists -- England -- London.