Pierse, Simon, Australian art and artists in London 1950-1965 , 2012
- Australian art and artists in London 1950-1965 : an antipodean summer / Simon Pierse.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Antipodean summer
- Farnham, Surrey, UK, England ; Ashgate, 2012.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 274 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7400.2 .P53 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 251-263) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Australian -- 20th century.Artists -- Australia.Expatriate artists -- England -- London.