The cat / an essay by L.P. Hartley.
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Libanus Press, 1986.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 109Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- "Cover illustrations by Richard Shirley Smith: cropped cat head and seated cat detail from the Benoît Junod engraved bookplate [1975, Bain no. 256; Lee no. 25]."--Moss.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 109
Bain, I. Wood engravings of Richard Shirley Smith, 256
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original wrappers. One of 1200 unnumbered copies printed on Basingwerk Parchment.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Cats in literature.Libanus Press -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1986.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.