Cat therapy / by Myra Schneider.
- Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire : Littlewood Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 47 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 117Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- "Printed by Tony Ward at the Arc & Throstle Press, The Old Fire Station, Todmorden, Lancs. Typeset by Bryan Williamson, Swinton, Berwickshire. ... Richard Shirley Smith's engraving 'Portrait of Pépé' [1980; Bain no. 245] on front cover and 'Artist's Cats' [1981; Bain no. 252] on the back cover."--Moss.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 117
Bain, I. Wood engravings of Richard Shirley Smith, 245, 252
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original illustrated wrappers. Date of publication written in graphite on title page.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Arc & Throstle Press -- Printer.Cats in literature.English poetry -- 20th century.Littlewood Press -- Publisher.Ward, Tony -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1986.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.