Dramatic monologues / Robert Browning ; selected and introduced by A.S. Byatt ; illustrated by Richard Shirley Smith.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Folio Society, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- xxxi, 310 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 123Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- " ... Shirley Smith's illustrations consist of a drawn frontispiece and thirty-two drawn cartouches and vignettes (15 used twice, one used thrice, and one used four times)--all printed in red-brown."--Moss.
Title on spine: Browning's dramatic monologues.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 123
BAC: British Art Center copy bound by Butler and Tanner in quarter dark red cloth, white paper boards over-printed with a pattern in pink and brown by Shirley Smith. In original brown slip case.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry.Folio Society -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.