Henry Moore Centre for the Study of Sculpture, The sculpture business , c1997
The sculpture business : documents from the archive / [compiled and edited by Penelope Curtis].
- Leeds : Centre for the Study of Sculpture, Henry Moore Institute, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 64 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., ports. ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1140 H46 1997 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "An illustrated handbook and concise inventory as at January 1997 of the archive of the Centre for the Study of Sculpture"-- Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Henry Moore Centre for the Study of Sculpture -- Archives -- Catalogs.Henry Moore Centre for the Study of Sculpture -- Archives.Henry Moore Centre for the Study of Sculpture -- History -- Pictorial works.Sculpture -- Miscellanea.