The green book , 
- The green book : a quarterly review of the visual and literary arts. Autumn 1985.
- Bath [England] : The Green Book, 
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 14Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- "Cover illustration in color of the "Castrum Doloris", collage (1975). Reproductions include the Brian North Lee bookplate [1977, Bain no. 259] and five other engravings: two from The Poems of Percy Bysshe Shelley: "Keats's Deathmask in Rome" [1971, Bain no. 167] and "Shelley at Baths of Caracalla" [1971, Bain no. 165]; "Portrait of Pépé" [1980, Bain no. 245]; "Triumph of Death" [1985, Messer Pietro Mio, Bain no. 279]; and "Two Fantastics" [1984, Bain no. 283]."--Moss.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 14
Bain, I. Wood engravings of Richard Shirley Smith, 259, 167, 165, 245, 279, 283
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original illustrated wrappers. Has laid in publisher's prospectus for The Green Book, illustrated with Shirley Smith's "Two Fantastics."
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
- The painter as wood engraver. Richard Shirley Smith in his studio -- Patrick Reyntiens. Visions of classical life. Metamorphoses -- Nielsen and Nielsen. Hand-made furniture -- Norman Nicholson. Poet of apophatic affirmation -- Double bubble. The studio glass of Rachel Woodman and Neil Wilkin -- Symondsbury School of Art -- Exhibition reviews -- March Chagall, 1887-1985 -- Lionel Miskin -- The Photographs of John Austin. Australian landscapes -- Poetry reviews -- Book reviews.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Periodicals.English poetry -- 20th century.Green Book -- Publisher.Shirley Smith, Richard.
- Wood engravings -- 1985.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.