Living national treasures : bookplate artists.
- [London] : [Country Life], 1999.
- Physical Description:
- p. 51 : ill. ; 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 25Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- Features a photograph of Richard Shirley Smith in his studio surrounded by examples of his bookplates
In: Country Life (January 7, 1999), p. 51.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 25
BAC: British Art Center copy comrpsies the single leaf, detached from the magazine.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
A profile of the artist Richard Shriley Smith, by Amicia De Moubray.
- Subject Terms:
- Artisans -- Great Britain.Bookplate designers -- England.Country Life -- Publisher.Shirley Smith, Richard.Wood-engravers -- England.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.