Still life with marble foot / by Ian Lowe.
- Oxford : Ashmolean Museum, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- p. 20-21 : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 23Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- In: The Ashmolean 33 (Christmas, 1997), pp. 20-21.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 23
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's wrappers.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
Report on the acquisition of Richard Shirley Smith's acrylic painting "Still life with marbe foot," commissioned in honor of Anne Stevens's service to the museum.
- Subject Terms:
- Ashmolean Museum -- Publisher.Ashmolean Museum.Shirley Smith, Richard.Stevens, Anne.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.