A keepsake of the talk given by Peter Sampson of Merivale Editions to the Oxford Guild of Printers on Saturday 30 September 1989 / wood engravings by Richard Shirley Smith.
- [Oxford] : Printed at the Rocket Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 print : engraving ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsMSS 17 Moss no. 121Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Roger W. MossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Related Content:
- View finding aid for the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith
- Cover title.
"Folded card stock ... with interior window mat holding two Shirley Smith wood engravings [Bain nos. 46, 50 originally used for The Gourmet's Garden, 1964]. Signed and dated by Shirley Smith."--Moss.
Moss, R.W. Richard Shirley Smith, 121
Bain, I. Wood engravings of Richard Shirley Smith, 46, 50
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original printed card stock wrappers.
BAC: From the Roger W. Moss Collection of manuscript, original art and printed material by and about Richard Shirley Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Multiple art -- Great Britain.Oxford Guild of Printers.Printed ephemera -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Rocket Press -- Publisher.Sampson, Peter.Wood-engraving -- England -- Specimens.
Wood engravings -- 1989.
YCBA Collections Search
Shirley Smith, Richard, A keepsake of the talk given by Peter Sampson of Merivale Editions to the Oxford Guild of Printers on Saturday 30 September 1989 , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.