McHale, John, The expendable reader , 2011
- The expendable reader : articles on art, architecture, design, and media (1951-79) / John McHale ; ed., Alex Kitnick.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Articles on art, architecture, design, and media (1951-79)
- First edition.
- New York : GSAPP Books, an imprint of the Graduate School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation, Columbia University, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 295 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryN72.S6 M2252 2011 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The texts by John McHale that comprise this volume were first published in a variety of different publications."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and society.Art and society.McHale, John.