Picasso & modern British art , 2012
Picasso & modern British art / edited by James Beechey and Chris Stephens.
- Additional Title(s):
Picasso and modern British art
- London : Tate, 2012.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : col. ill. ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18 P53 P3342 2012 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany the touring exhibition of the same name, Tate Britain, London, 15 February - 15 July, 2012 [and] The Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, 4 August - 4 November 2012.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, English -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Picasso, Pablo, 1881-1973 -- Friends and associates.Picasso, Pablo, 1881-1973 -- Influence.
- Picasso and Britain / James Beechey
- The Picassos of British criticism c.1910-c.1945 / Christopher Green
- The politics of Picasso in Cold War Britain / Andrew Brighton
- Cooper's capers and their consequences for Picasso, Penrose and the Tate / John Richardson interviewed by Chris Stephens
- Picasso in Britain 1910-1914 / James Beechey
- Duncan Grant and Picasso / James Beechey
- Wyndham Lewis and Picasso / Richard Humphreys
- Picasso in Britain 1919 / James Beechey
- Ben Nicholson and Picasso / Christopher Green
- Picasso in Britain 1920-1939 / James Beechey, Patrick Elliott, Helen Little and Chris Stephens
- Henry Moore and Picasso / Christopher Green
- Francis Bacon and Picasso / Chris Stephens
- Picasso in Britain 1937-1939 / Helen Little
- Graham Sutherland and Picasso / Chris Stephens
- Picasso in Britain 1945-1960 / Helen Little
- David Hockney and Picasso / Chris Stephens
- The Three Dancers