Pastoral : an exhibition of printmaking in the English pastoral tradition from William Blake to Robin Tanner and the Cotswold furniture of Gordon Russell.
- London : Fine Art Society, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 64 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE628.3 P37 2002 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published by the Fine Art Society PLC for the exhibition Pastoral, 24 June to 18 July 2002"--T.p. verso.
Essay by Jerrold Northrop Moore.
Sales catalog; price list inserted.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 64).
Gift of Jerrold Northrop Moore.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827.Fine Art Society -- Exhibitions.Furniture -- England -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Landscape in art -- Exhibitions.Pastoral art -- England -- Exhibitions.Prints, English -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Prints, English -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Russell, Gordon, Sir, 1892-1980 -- Exhibitions.Tanner, Robin, 1904-1988
YCBA Collections Search
Pastoral , 2002