Archaeology, authenticity, and interpretation [videorecording] : revisiting the Philadelphia Museum of Art's South Indian Temple Hall / Darielle Mason.
- Additional Title(s):
Revisiting the Philadelphia Museum of Art's South Indian Temple Hall
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (DVD) (47 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 184Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Computer Files
- Recording of a lecture at the Yale Center for British Art, October 12, 2011 sponsored by the South Asian Colloquium in conjunction with the exhibition, Adapting the eye, October 11 - December 31, 2011 curated by Holly Shaffer.
- Subject Terms:
- Hindu temples.Indian architecture.Museums -- Curatorship.Period rooms.Philadelphia Museum of Art -- Collections.Sculpture, Indic.Temples -- India.
YCBA Collections Search
Mason, Darielle, Archaeology, authenticity, and interpretation, 2011