Archaeology, authenticity, and interpretation [videorecording] : revisiting the Philadelphia Museum of Art's South Indian Temple Hall / Darielle Mason.
- Additional Title(s):
Revisiting the Philadelphia Museum of Art's South Indian Temple Hall
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (DVD) (47 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryDVD 184Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Computer Files
- Recording of a lecture at the Yale Center for British Art, October 12, 2011 sponsored by the South Asian Colloquium in conjunction with the exhibition, Adapting the eye, October 11 - December 31, 2011 curated by Holly Shaffer.
- Subject Terms:
- Hindu temples.Indian architecture.Museums -- Curatorship.Period rooms.Philadelphia Museum of Art -- Collections.Sculpture, Indic.Temples -- India.
YCBA Collections Search
Mason, Darielle, Archaeology, authenticity, and interpretation, 2011