IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Dilnot, John, Weeds and pests, 2009
Weeds and pests.
- [Brighton] : J. Dilnot, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : col. ill. ; 16 x 108 cm, folded to 16 x 12 cm, attached to boards 18 x 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D45 W44 2009Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- © John Dilnot
- Full Orbis Record:
- Artist's book. Accordion folded leaves bearing images of weeds and insects.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. A/P 2 of a limited edition of 300 copies. Artist's name stamped in black on paper label on back cover.
"Edition of 300 screen printed through accordion."--Artist's website.
Of green leaf, bird, and flower: artists' books and the natural world, p. 171
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Botanical illustration.Insects -- Pictorial works.
- Artists' books.
Accordion fold format (Binding).
Screen prints -- 2009.
- IIIF Manifest:
"Of Green Leaf, Bird, and Flower" : Artists' Books and the Natural World (Yale Center for British Art, May 15, 2014-August 10, 2014) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.