Bad apples / John Dilnot.
- [Brighton] : [John Dilnot], 
- Physical Description:
-  p. : col. ill. ; 70 mcm. + 1 postcard (15 cm) and 1 card insert (16 cm)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D45 B33 2005Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Artist's book. Comprises images of varieties of apples with their names, all in various stages of rot. Issued in a plastic pouch with an illustrated card insert (with same title), and a postcard titled "All about apples."
"Staplebinding in a pack with a postcard. 32 bad applies, old forgotten varieties."--Artist's book yearbook.
"Bad applies, all real names of forgotten varieties."--Artist's website.
Date of publication from Artist's book yearbook.
Artist's book yearbook 2006-2007, p. 141
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 289 of a limited edition of 500 copies. Artist's name stamped in brown ink on inside back cover. British Art Center copy lacks plastic bag.
- Subject Terms:
- Apples -- Diseases and pests -- Pictorial works.Apples in art.Artists' book -- Great Britain.Botanical illustration.Dilnot, John -- Publisher.
- Artists' books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.