Living London / Gerry Fox.
- London : Zabludowicz Art Projects, 
- Physical Description:
- 44 p., [30 photographs in 15 plastic sleeves] : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.F67 L58 2008Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This artist's book is published ... to coincide with Living London, an exhibition by Gerry Fox produced as part of a residency with the Zabludowicz Collection at 176, London, presented between 31 January and 20 April 2008."--Front cover flap.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Installations (Art) -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.London (England) -- In art.London (England) -- Photographs.London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 21st century -- Photographs.Video installations (Art) -- England -- London.
- Artists' books.
- Foreword / Anita Zabludowicz
- A specially commissioned text for Living London / Will Self
- A kinaesthetic experience / Gerry Fox
- Mark Quinn and Gerry Fox in conversation
- The city retold / Elizabeth Neilson
- A walk through Living London / Flora Fairbairn.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.