The wave : an eye witness account.
- [London] : [Alison Guile], 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : col. ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.G85 W38 2010Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Artist's book, designed and made by Alison Guile. Text and shapes printed on different coloured papers with cut-outs.
"The text is taken from an interview with Arjuna Seneviratna, a 40 year-old IT consultant from Sri Lanka, who was was [sic] staying in Beruwela on the south-western coast when the tsunami wave struck on Boxing Day 2004."--Card insert accompanying book.
Limited edition of 10 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original blue paper wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Conceptual art -- Great Britain.Guile, A. -- Publisher.Indian Ocean Tsunami, 2004.Natural disasters -- In art.
- Artists' books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.