Totality / [Kate Farley].
- [England] : Kate Farley, .
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : all ill. ; 8 x 56 cm, folded to 8 x 7 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.F365 T68 2001Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Issued in a black paper wrapper, bearing the title and (on the reverse) author's name, singature, and numbering.
Date of publication from Artist's book yearbook, 2001-2002.
Issued in an edition of 20 copies.
Artist's book yearbook, 2001-2002, p. 102
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 19 of a limited edition of 20 copies. Signed by the artist.
"Using a photogram technique, this black and white concertina folded book represents stages of both a lunar and solar eclipse. Printed on Kentmere photographic paper."--Artist's book yearbook.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' book -- Great Britain.Lunar eclipses -- In art.Solar eclipses -- In art.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.