Anticipatory history / edited by Caitlin DeSilvey, Simon Naylor & Colin Sackett.
- Axminster, Devon : Uniformbooks, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 78 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN72.S3 A58 2011+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Supported by the Arts and Humanities Research Council landscape and environment programme.
Includes bibliographical references and place index.
"This volume poses the term 'anticipatory history' as a tool to help us connect past, present and future environmental change. Through discussion of a series of topics, a range of leading academics, authors and practitioners consider how the stories we tell about ecological and landscape histories can help shape our perceptions of plausible environmental futures."--Publisher's blurb.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and science.Artists' book -- Great Britain.Climatic changes -- History.Human ecology -- History.Landscapes -- History.Unformbooks -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.