Sackett, Colin, Wordage , 2011
- Wordage / Colin Sackett.
- Axminster, Devon : Uniformbooks, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 62 p. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.S33 W67 2011+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The separate sections of this book were written during the twenty years up until 2011; the allotted prose parts are now butted together to make a consecutive set. The process of writing was variously prescriptive and artificial: transcription from manuscript or speech, via word processing and assembly, to the final format of a single leaflet or booklet. Subsequently, most have been published again, reformatted as 'online texts', where in each case what was a paged sequence has become a scrollable depth-a vertical and bottomless page."--Page .
Includes bibliographic references in endnotes.
BAC: British Art Center copy in publisher's original illustrated wrappers.
- rereader -- essayes -- domestics -- onsixpagestoday -- etc. -- notes.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Uniformbooks -- Publisher.Words in art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.