Derrick, Greg, Partially unfolded universe , 2011
- Partially unfolded universe / [Greg Derrick].
- 2nd edition.
- [South West England] : Abomb Press, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet : ill. ; 21 x 30 cm, folded to 14 x 8 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.D44 P37 2011Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Fold-out map of the universe with legend or key showing "unusual landmarks".
"The map is meant to detail absolutely everything and therefore it is impossible. It makes fun of our attempt to rule everything by documentation. Using maps as a starting point I was able to pull out details to add interest to it, like the legends. This map is clearly absurd but at the same time very useful."--From information provided by the artist (1st edition).
"Likely to make things worse"--Cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original illustrated wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Abombpress -- Publisher.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Cosmography in art.Geographical perception.Maps in art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.