[Elm the elm] = [Fel llwyf awelog] / Childe Roland.
- Llangollen, Wales : Childe Roland 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) ; 21 x 30 cm, folded to 21 x 8 cm, in boards 22 x 9 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.C445 E46 2006 FlatYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Corrugated card folio with sound poem about elms printed insided in Englsh and Welsh. Parts of the poem were etched this year on four stained glass windows designed by artist David Pearl for a Swansea City Housing Project. Elm bark imitation cover with dangling elm seed colour transparency bookmark."--Artist's book yearbook.
Title from first line of poem.
Limited edition of 200 copies.
Testun cyfochrog Saesneg/Cymraeg = English/Welsh parallel text.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original corrugated cardboard wrapper. Back cover with circular cut-out in which a bird lapel is mounted on a clear plastic drinking straw. Lacks bookmark called for in Artist's book yearbook.
Artist's book yearbook 1996-97, p. 127
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Wales.Childe Roland -- Publisher.Elm -- Poetry.Elm in art.Sound poetry -- Wales.
- Artists' books -- Wales.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.