Morpeth, Sarah, [Hedgerow hares], 2011
- [Hedgerow hares].
- [Elsdon, Northumberland] : Sarah Morpeth, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 15 x 42 cm, folded to 15 x 10 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.M675 H43 2011Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Artist's book. Comprises four accordion-folded panels into which are cut the silhouettes of two hares against a hedgerow. Housed in a printed sleeve.
"Machine cut from hand cut original, hand screen printed."--Back cover of sleeve.
Title from artist.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed sleeve. Signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Hares -- Pictorial works.Morpeth, Sarah -- Publisher.Windbreaks, shelterbelts, etc. -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
Toy and movable books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.