- [Elsdon, Northumberland] : [Sarah Morpeth], [2008?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 cut-paper work ; 15 x 21 cm. (envelope dimensions)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.M675 C76 2008Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Three cut-paper panels, attached at the base to accordion-folded strips. Each panel depicts a scene of vegetation, to which is attached (with a small metal wire) a cut-paper crow. Housed in a printed folded paper envelope tied with brown ribbon.
Title supplied by artist.
"Cut paper & acrylic ink."--Back of envelope.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original envelope, with ribbon.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Crows in art.Morpeth, Sarah -- Publisher.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Toy and movable books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.