- [Elsdon, Northumberland] : Sarah Morpeth, Townfoot Studio, [2008?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 cut-paper work ; 13 x 19 x 7 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.M675 S67 2008Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Three cut-paper panels, attached at the base to accordion-folded strips. Each panel depicts a scene of vegetation. In each panel, one of the floral blooms is extends above by way of small metal wire. The front panel features the prominent silhouette of a hare. Housed in a printed folded paper envelope tied with a ribbon.
Title from artist.
"Cut paper & acrylic ink."--Back of envelope.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original envelope.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Cut-out craft -- Great Britain.Flowers in art.Hares in art.Morpeth, Sarah -- Publisher.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
Toy and movable books.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.