The mystery of appearance : conversations between ten British post-war painters / Catherine Lampert, Tom Hunt.
- London : Haunch of Venison, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 128 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768 .L34 2011 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition ... curated by Catherine Lampert, Haunch of Venison, London, 7 December 2011 - 18 February 2012"--P. 128.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- 20th century.
- Introduction / Ben Tufnell
- The mystery of appearance / Catherine Lampert
- Conversations between ten British post-war painters : Michael Andrews ; Frank Auerbach ; Francis Bacon ; Patrick Caulfield ; William Coldstream ; Lucian Freud ; Richard Hamilton ; David Hockney ; Leon Kossoff ; Euan Uglow
- Painting inside out / Tom Hunt
- List of works