A passion for natural history : the life and legacy of the 13th Earl of Derby / edited by Clemency Fisher.
- Additional Title(s):
Life and legacy of the 13th Earl of Derby
- [Liverpool] : National Museums and Galleries on Merseyside, 
- Physical Description:
- 239 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryQH31 D47 P37 2002 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to coincide with "The Earl & the Pussycat", an exhibition commemorating the 150 years since the foundation of the Liverpool Museum.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Derby, Edward Smith Stanley, Earl of, 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.Liverpool Museum (Liverpool, England) -- Exhibitions.Natural history -- Catalogs and collections -- England -- Liverpool -- Exhibitions.Naturalists -- England -- Biography.
YCBA Collections Search
A passion for natural history ,