Six poems of the Tang dynasty / Wang Wei ; [illustrated by] Alan Reynolds.
- [Guildford, England] : Circle Press Publications, 1970.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates] : ill. ; 54 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2012 13Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The text is from 'Poems of solitude' edited and translated by Jerome Ch'en and Michael Bullock."--Page .
"This book is in an edition of 75 signed and numbered copies."--Page .
"Six poems translated by Michael Bullock and Jerome Chen with seven relief lino-print designs, one for the title page, and six on separate sheets inserted into unstitched and title folders; text printed letterpress in 30 pt Baskerville; 50 x 35 cm on J. Green mould-made paper. A total of nine 4 pp sections, inserted into a yellow cloth folder and black slip-case. 75 intended copies (of which only 25 were printed)."--Cooking the books.
Cooking the books : Ron King and Circle Press, p. 167
BAC: British Art Center copy in yellow cloth folder and black slip-case. Unnumbered and unsigned.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Artists' illustrated books.Circle Press -- Publisher.Poetry, Chinese -- Translations into English.
- Livres d'artistes.
Linocuts -- 1970.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.