King, Ronald, 1932-, Tic tac toe , 1998
- Tic tac toe / Ron King ; cut by A. Hyde.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Log book 7
- [London] : [Circle Press], 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 1 art original : wood ; 12 cm high, 11 cm in diameter
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.K55 T53 1998 FlatAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- "An unlimited, but numbered, series based on the structure of the original one-off prototype Root Rot, with linen-hinged sections in a concertina format, worked out for 8 separate games of alignment."--Cooking the books.
"Log books. An on-going project, begun in 1995, for a series of book-works which explore the possibilities of sawing a log of wood into book sections, or pages, which can be re-assembled into their original log form. There are variations in size for three main designs."--Cooking the books.
Imprint and author statement cut into bottom of log. Title cut across first three leaves.
Cooking the books : Ron King and Circle Press, p. 176
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Circle Press -- Publisher.Trees.Wood-carving -- Great Britain.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Carvings (visual works)
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.