Forty two : 19.03.06-30.04.06 / Lucy May Schofield.
- Manchester : Righton Press, 2007.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill.(some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.S36 F67 2007Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "A picture and some words for each of the 42 days and nights spent observing the seasonal change, capturing the contemplation of hibernation in the Scottish Borders during a residency at Deuchar Mill, home of 'Weproductions'. A book of metamorphosis and desire. One colour offset printed on 70 gsm newsprint with 2 laser printed colour plates, stab stitched paper back, with blind debossing on Somerset Velvet 200 gsm cover. Edition of 100."-- Artist's website.
"Printed by John Goodwin and bound by hand in Manchester, 2007."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 31 of a limited edition of 100 copies. Signed by the artist.
"A collection of thoughts and images gathered over forty two days and nights spent at Deuchar Mill, Scotland between 19.03.06-30.04.06. My special thanks to Helen Douglas for so generously allowing me to experience this piece of pure heaven."--Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Metamorphosis.Righton Press -- Publisher.Schofield, Lucy Mary -- Diaries.Scottish Borders (England and Scotland) -- Description and travel.Weproductions.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.