IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Streetwise , c2010
Streetwise : masters of 60s photography / [introduction by Deborah Klochko ; essay by Andy Grundberg].
- 1st ed.
- San Francisco : Modernbook Editions, c2010.
- Physical Description:
- 181 p. : chiefly ill. ; 21 x 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR659.8 .S77 2010 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN Friedlander 529: Dust jacket. Accompanied by typed letter signed from Deborah Klochko to Lee Freidlander, dated March 3, 2011 and handwritten note from Claire to Lee, dated 3.11.11. From the Lee Friedlander Papers.
Published in conjunction with an exhibition held at the Museum of Photographic Arts in San Diego, California, February 5, 2011-May 15, 2011.
- Subject Terms:
- Friedlander, Lee -- Ownership.Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions.Street photography -- Exhibitions.United States -- Social life and customs -- 1945-1970 -- Pictorial works.