Schofield, Lucy May, Old times are sweetest and old friends are surest, 
Old times are sweetest and old friends are surest.
- [England] : [Lucy May Schofield], 
- Physical Description:
-  folded leaves : ill. ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.S36 O43 2006Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy is an artist's proof copy; signed by the artist.
"An alternative fairytale of three canaries embarking on expeditions in search of their one true hen, typewritten on an Olympia and illustrated with found ephemera. A book about risk taking and friendship. Laser printed. French sewn case bound book with throw out sections and Japanese Screen printed endpapers. 4th edition of 10."--Artist's website.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Fairy tales in art.Friendship.Printed ephemera -- In art.Risk-taking (Psychology)Schofield, Lucy May -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Photomechanical prints -- 2006.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.