- [Manchester] : [Lucy May Schofield], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet : col. ill. ; 21 x 21 cm, folded to 11 x 11 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.S36 R63 2006Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Origami folded watercolour prints of pheasant road kill puncuates the purified contentment of rural living, as gentle reminders of mortality. A book of memorandum - series of 3 individual birds, each inkjet printed on Somerset Enhanced 220gsm paper and hand watercolour tinted, hardback cloth covered case with gold foil debossing in Palace Script font."--Artist's website.
Artists' book yearbook 2008-2009, p. 191
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 20 of a 2nd edition of 10 (10 of each 3 birds), signed, dated, and numbered by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Birds.Roadkill.Schofield, Lucy May -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.