[Thimble of hope].
- [Manchester] : [Lucy May Schofield], .
- Physical Description:
-  folded leaves ( p.) : col. ill. ; 11 x 42 cm, folded to 11 x 10 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.S36 T45 2007Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Once a fickle fantasy of unfeasibility, now an overflowing rockpool of potential. An illustrated poem about eggs, baskets and timing. A simple picture and story book about a not-so-simple man. Hardback 'Trouser book' with foldout page inkjet printed on Somerset Enhanced 220gsm paper and individually typewritten and 'lettraset' embellished. Edition of 10."--Artist's website.
Title and date of publication from artist's website.
Bound in boards bearing the excerpt of a map of the Isle of Man.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 10 (?) of a limited edition of 10 copies, signed and numbered by the artist. In original illustrated boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Schofield, Lucy May -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.