IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Tudor and Stuart portraits from the collections of the English nobility and their great houses, 2012
Tudor and Stuart portraits from the collections of the English nobility and their great houses.
- London : Weiss Gallery, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 68 p. : col. ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1314.2 T83 2012 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Essay: From marbled halls by Jeremy Musson.
- Subject Terms:
- Nobility -- Great Britain -- Portraits -- Catalogs.Portrait painting, English -- Catalogs.