The Crisis Commission , 2012
The Crisis Commission : auction catalogue, Thursday May 3, 2012, Christie's.
- London : Christie's, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 34 p. : col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768 C75 2012 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "The Crisis Commission ... a project harnessing the visual and emotive power of contemporary art to celebrate and support the essential work of Crisis, the United Kingdom's national charity for single homeless people"--P. 3
"Anthony Caro, Nathan Coley, Tracey Emin, Antony Gormley, Sean Henry, Nika Neelova, Yinka Shonibare MBE, Bob and Roberta Smith, Gillian Wearing, Jonathan Yeo"
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- 20th century -- Catalogs.Art, British -- 21st century -- Catalogs.