[Collection of headed notepaper with selected views of London & vicinity], [after 1863]
[Collection of headed notepaper with selected views of London & vicinity].
- [England] : [s.n.] , [after 1863]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : all ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process DA660 .C65 1863Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Collection of headed notepaper probably made by some trade stationer with views of places and contains 202 leaves of local notepaper. Some of these illustrations of buildings rarely appear other places such as the Royal Institution at Hull, The New Town Hall at Halifax, The Grammar School at Leeds, The Market Place at Beverley, The New Corn Exchange at Hull, and the Corn Exchange at Derby.
Date of publication from Peveril Castle leaf, dated 1863.
Some leaves with hand-written descriptions.
Bound in gilt-tooled full green morocco.
- Subject Terms:
- Castles -- Pictorial works.Cathedrals -- England -- Pictorial works.England -- Pictorial works.Historic buildings -- England.Landscapes -- England.Stationery -- Illustrations.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- after 1863.University of Cambridge -- Buildings.University of Cambridge -- Pictorial works.University of Oxford -- Buildings.University of Oxford -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.