Warrell, Ian, Turner inspired , 2012
- Turner inspired : in the light of Claude / Ian Warrell ; with contributions by Philippa Simpson, Alan Crookham and Nicola Moorby.
- Alternate Title(s):
- In the light of Claude
- London : National Gallery Co. ; 2012.
[New Haven, Conn.] : Distributed by Yale University Press, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 W365 2012 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published on the occasion of an exhibition held at the National Gallery, London, Mar. 14-June 5, 2012.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 139).
- Subject Terms:
- Lorrain, Claude, 1600-1682 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.Lorrain, Claude, 1600-1682.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.