Turner inspired : in the light of Claude / Ian Warrell ; with contributions by Philippa Simpson, Alan Crookham and Nicola Moorby.
- Additional Title(s):
In the light of Claude
- London : National Gallery Co. ; 2012.
[New Haven, Conn.] : Distributed by Yale University Press, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.T85 W365 2012 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of an exhibition held at the National Gallery, London, Mar. 14-June 5, 2012.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 139).
- Subject Terms:
- Lorrain, Claude, 1600-1682 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.Lorrain, Claude, 1600-1682.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.
YCBA Collections Search
Warrell, Ian, Turner inspired , 2012