The artist interview : for conservation and presentation of contemporary art, guidelines and practice / editorial board, Lydia Beerkens ... [et al.] ; [authors, Liesbeth Abraham ... et al. ; translation, Julienne Peeters-Huybrechts].
- Heyningen : JAP SAM Books, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8560 A785 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "... the Foundation for the Conservation of Contemporary Art (SBMK), the Cultural Heritage Agency of the Netherlands (RCE) and the University of Amsterdam (UvA) have formulated guidelines for a structured approach of the artist interview and compiled a number of interview scenarios as practical interview tools"--P.  of cover.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 149-150) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Conservation and restoration.Art, Modern -- 21st century -- Conservation and restoration.Artists -- Interviews.
YCBA Collections Search
The artist interview , 2012