IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The Birth of "The Studio" 1893-1895, 
The Birth of "The Studio" 1893-1895.
- [Woodbridge] : Antique Collectors' Club, 
- Physical Description:
- , 176,  p. : ill., facsims., plans, ports. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6767.5 A3 B57 1976 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Reprints of 27 articles originally published in The Studio between 1893 and 1895.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetic movement (Art)Art nouveau -- Great Britain -- Periodicals.Art, British -- 19th century -- Periodicals.Readings from contemporary sources.